• trade name - liquid ammonia synthetic,
• name in the IUPAC Nomenclature – ammonia,
• trade name in English- liquid ammonia synthetic,
• trade name in French - ammoniac liquide synthetique,
• trade name in German - Ammoniak flussig synthetisch.
Degree of purity:
• molecular: NH3,
• molecular weight: 17,0304 (1977r).
In accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and The Council of the 18 December 2006 concerning Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) ammonia shall be registered. Registered of ammonia is required.
Liquid ammonia synthetic is used in chemical industry, mainly in production of nitrate fertilizers, and/or refrigeration and metallurgy.
• Form: colourless liquid, acrid in smell,
• Ammonia content, % (m/m): not less than 99,85,
• Dry residue after vaporization, % (m/m): max 0,15.
Ammonia has to be loaded into tanks according to ADR/RID regulations