The fertilizer, a mixture of ammonium nitrate and fine-grained anhydrite filling material with an addition of anti-caking agents, ensures high yield of excellent quality. The fertilizer is inactive, well soluble in water and does not acidify the soil. Its excellent granulation facilitates uniform sowing.
Owing to its universal nature, the fertilizer can be applied in cultivation of all field crops (especially rape, cabbage, onion), on all types of soil, especially sour soil. It is suitable for preplant and top-dressing application (after mixing with soil).
The sulphur contained in CANWIL S increases the effectiveness of nitrogen fertilization and is beneficial for the content and quality of protein in the plant. Calcium is good for soil reaction and improves air/water ratio in soil.
The fertilizer is popular in the Scandinavian countries due to its content of nitrogen, sulphur, and calcium.
• nitrogen content as the total of ammonia nitrogen and nitrate nitrogen: 27.0 +/-0.8%,
• sulphur content, converted into S: 4.8 +/-0.36%,
• water content, not more than: 0.8%,
• calcium content (as calcium sulphate) converted into CaO is ca. 7.5%,
• available in bulk and bags of 50 or 500 kg.
• do not store under umbrella roof and on storage yards (due to low resistance of the fertilizer to direct impact of solar radiation, precipitation, and temperature fluctuation),
• fertilizer stored in bulk needs to be protected against penetration of humidity from the atmosphere (e.g. with the use of polyethylene film).
Transportation of CANWIL S is not subject to any special strict transportation regulations (nitrogen content below 28%).